You are here
MEDIA SALES MANAGER
commercial, media sales experience
About Our Client
International Media Research Company
- Propose new business development strategies and contributes to the Business development strategy and related processes.
- Implement approved plans, providing support to achieve successful client acquisition.
- Develop and implement transition plans to smoothly move a client into company from a competitor provider.
- Participate in client management process and executing against agreed objectives to deliver services that reflect both client needs and maximise the opportunities.
- Participate in the sell-in process to the client organisation supporting team members, preparing thought provoking presentations and associated client materials, ensuring all documentation is in line with commercial polices and legal requirements.
- Participate in the preparation of client activity plans, contributing to the delivery of revenue according to agreed plans. Report weekly performance activities to own manager.
- Prepare and deliver business issue-oriented workshops and client training on site
- Develop a network of effective and meaningful relationships at relevant levels within the client's organisation to maximise the opportunity to promote the value of cooperation
- Working with the client service personnel, coach and develop client service capability relevant to own client, being a role model in terms of highly client-focused behaviour
- Implement client related projects by preparing insightful analyses and challenging insights to clients using the company data and general market data and opinion to enhance delivery of results.
The Successful Applicant
- Good basic understanding of Media industry and trends combined with sound knowledge of the company's products and services, 5+ years Media and sales experience.
- Ability to negotiate and present the company's products and services in a manner that exceeds client expectations
- Resilience, determination and perseverance despite setbacks and obstacles
- Ability to close sales quickly whilst making clients confident in the Company's ability to deliver
- Ability to establish and maintain productive relationships with appropriate people at all levels within the business
- Ability to effectively and efficiently co-ordinate time and task demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (may require fluency in more than one language)
- High level of energy and results orientation
What's on Offer