You are here
OFFICE ADMIN / FOREIGN TRADE ASSISTANT
GREAT COMPANY WITH POSITIVE ENVIRONMENT
FOREIGN TRADE ORIENTED ASSISTANT ROLE
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading distributors providing equipments for petroleum industry.
The successful candidate will be responsible from the following tasks:
* Coordinate and follow- up all travel arrangements, meetings and related organizations of the company GM,
* Active contact with export, import processes,
* Following the orders and informing the necessary team,
* Following the logistics processes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Few years of corporate experience,
- Advanced level of written and spoken English,
- Having a business oriented personality,
- Open to develop her/himself in Assistant/Export/Import/Logistics areas,
- Computer proficiency in MS Office especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint,
- Effective follow-up & reporting skills.
What's on Offer
PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE