ORIGINATION SPECIALIST (UTILITY)
- ONE OF THE BIGGEST UTILITY GIANTS
- ORIGINATION SPECIALIST, with minimum 4 years of Trading environment background
Our client is one of the biggest Utility giants.
Directly reporting to Department Leader, our candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying, developing and executing physical or financial commodity transactions;
- Searching for new commercial opportunities within a variety of energy commodities such as electricity, gas, LNG, hard coal;
- Taking necessary strategic actions in developing and commercializing deals, from conception to signing phases.
- Ensuring all risk analysis in accordance with deal structuring phases.
Successful candidate will have the following skills & experiences:
- Bachelor Degrees from reputable universities in Engineering, Economics, Finance;
- Minimum 4 years of experiences in a commercial trading environments, Energy market background will be the optimal, Commodity or Financial trading areas will be also considered;
- Experience in structuring and pricing physical and/or financial transactions;
- Having strong communication skills in order to drive effectively internal and external stakeholder relationship management;
- Excellent English language skills.
Advantageous of the opportunity:
- This position offers an important career development for Trading professionals in the market in which origination concept is still having high potential growth;
- This position will be performed in one of the biggest structures in Utility, company is especially one of the most mature organizations in wholesale side, with an overall detailed front-mid-back offices coverage.