You are here
PageGroup Consultant Finance Division
LEADING MULTINATIONAL COMPANY PAGEGROUP
Must be a Qualified Recruiter, fluent in English
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancy company, specialising in the placement of candidates with clients in Finance&Accounting / Sales&Marketing / Engineering&IT / Human Resources divisions for middle and up level.
Michael Page has grown entirely by organic expansion rather than through mergers or acquisitions. Established as a specialist recruiter in 1976, the group has expanded rapidly over the past 36 years and now has a global network of offices. The Group operates through 156 offices in 32 countries worldwide.
Now, we are looking for CONSULTANTS for our Finance Division to our expanding business and who thinks the long term career plan in a multinational corporate environment.
Recruitment consultants are the intermediary between companies seeking to recruit professional staff (The Client) and professional staff (The Candidate) seeking a career move or contract assignment. However, this process has endless variations and complications depending on such factors as the skills and experience required, the environment and career development offered and just as importantly, the personality fit. It is the executive recruitment consultant's job to facilitate this exercise for both the employer and the job seeker and to satisfy both.
A fundamental part of this process is to obtain information by talking to, and meeting with, people:
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT: You talk to and meet potential and existing clients to find out about their business, their culture, their current and future recruitment needs, and to develop a loyal and powerful relationship with them - so that when it comes time to recruit a professional, they choose to use Michael Page. Since some clients are not aware of, or are even skeptical about the benefits of using Michael Page International, you also have to "sell" to them those benefits.
- INTERVIEWS: You talk to and meet job seekers to assess their skills and experiences, their career goals, and their suitability for different positions. The more information and therefore the more knowledge you have, the more opportunities you can create in bringing your clients and candidates together in a successful match or placement.
It is also a common view that we are in the "human resources" business, but this is inaccurate. While "professional recruitment and selection" is a vitally important component of our clients' human resources function, for us recruitment is a "sales" business - we are "selling" our services to our clients. Recruitment in Michael Page International is a fast and frenetic environment - it is no place for you unless you can work at a brisk pace, in a highly charged work environment and can cope with being constantly available and responsive to your clients and your candidates.
P.S: The interviews will be based on the above mentioned points that will be reviewed with you during the interview. Kindly apply if these requirements are matching to your profile.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Recruitment, or working experience in finance department / audit company;
- Commercial oriented, strong networking and client development abilities;
- Negotiation skills;
- SALES and BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT focused;
- Adaptable for new challenges;
- Good time management and organisational skills;
- Belives in Team Spirit;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English, second language is an advantage;
- Dynamic, smart,alert and positive attitude.
What's on Offer
great career opportunity