- Consumer Electronics Company
- Planning Engineers with 3 Years Experience
Our company is a leading and great growing focused electronics company. For their future development plans and new project investments we are looking for a:
Reporting to the Production Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Supervising requirements planning for department, division, project, or organisation
- Coordinating other planning personnel, such as consultants and developers,
- Having a key focus on optimizing inventory, resource and production plans, receives sales forecasts from the sales department
- Leading continuous improvement projects and / or efficiency plays in the evolution of the supply planning strategy within the Business Unit.
The ideal candidate is required to have Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Production engineering or Mechanical engineering. Minimum 4 year's experience in Production Planning department. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Fluency in English is a must.
Career opportunity in a fast growing company.