You are here
A Leading and Growing Global Steel Manufacturing Company
Plant Managers with Ruminant Experience in Steel Manufacturing Industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading and global steel manufacturing companies. For their future development plans, we are looking for a Plant Manager:
PLANT MANAGER - STEEL INDUSTRY
Career opportunity in a leading and global steel manufacturing company.
Reporting to Global Production Director of the organization in the headquarter, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and managing a master production schedule and operations budgets to directly support and ensuring that the product is delivered to agreed cost, quality and timelines.
- Promoting and maintaining employee awareness and compliance of Health and Safety in accordance with industry best practice and legal requirements.
- Providing an internal strategic input and direction to develop product and service functions to improve customer satisfaction, market share and maximise the value added to the group through operational activities.
- Managing effectively and appraising the efficiency by constantly monitoring, measuring and managing team performance in production, manufacturing, quality, supply chain, including associated personnel (sub-contractors and suppliers), to achieve and exceed target performance.
- Ensuring that the division has the necessary resources (e.g. manpower, competence, skills, knowledge and effective tooling) required to achieve production targets in accordance with customer requirements.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is required to have Bachelor's degree from engineering faculties. Candidates who have minimum 8 years experience in steel manufacturing industry will be selected. Candidates with ability to analyse and having strong interpersonal skills will be preferred. Fluency in English skill is a must for the role.
What's on Offer
- An exciting opportunity to further grow in plant management within steel industry;
- Strong exposure to global steel manufacturing environment with strong initiative taking.