A global gold mining firm
Gold Mine Process Expert
Our client is multinational organisation with mining operations in different locations in the world.
- Safe operation of the processing plant and laboratory,
- Supervise and mentor the team,
- Supervise, co-ordinate and control all metallurgical process operations,
- Supervise gold room staff operations and control of the gold accounting and dispatch,
- Provide technical guidance to operational personnel,
- Optimise metallurgical performance,
- Ensure that metallurgical records are maintained in the plant and gold room,
- Plan and enforce process plant technical training,
- Plan manning levels to meet processing requirements,
- Allocate and supervise technical research projects,
- Plant operating budget maintenance/ control,
- Assist with the preparation of the mine budget,
- Review reports, calculations, and technical data,
- Pursue new methods and practices in related fields to improve performance
Liaise with exploration and engineering staff to maintain a healthy working relationship.
The successful candidate will also have skills and knowledge to improve and maintain performance in terms of safety, production results and cost control initiatives. A degree or Higher Diploma in Metallurgy, Mineral Processing Engineering or Chemical Engineering is required, and at least 15 years experience in gold processing operations.
The job offers an opportunity to experience different phases of the process, finalising a current process and opening a new one!