You are here
PRODUCT MANAGER / PAIN
A Leading Pharmaceutical Company
Product Managers with minimum 1 years of experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies.
Reporting to Group Product Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating long-term marketing plans for acute or chronic markets;
- Working in line with competitive sales activities;
- Having strong influence on the field;
- Enhancing the relationships with KOLs;
- Working in coordination with the sales team;
- Marketing in order to increase sales.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have 1-4 years experience in related position in a pharmaceutical company. Looking for good knowledge of one or more of neurology, rheumatology or OTC areas. Proficiency in MS Office Applications and very good command of both written and spoken English are among important requirements. Candidates with excellent communication skills and self disciplined, team-work oriented charecter will be preferred.
What's on Offer
A great opportunity for evolve in your career at a generic company.