PROJECT MANAGER (Combined Heat Power & HVAC Systems)
ONE OF THE BIGGEST UTILITY COMPANIES
PROJECT MANAGER, with Combined Heat Power & HVAC Systems technical know how
Our client is one of the biggest Utility giants in Energy market.
Directly reporting to Department Head (who is reporting to CxO), our candidate will be responsible for:
A- Project Development:
- Making deep feasibility studies including related equipment selections, electricity-heat-cooling-gas production/consumption levels and investment cost analysis phases;
- Creating optimal design and solution based on customer demands and technical requirements;
- Managing technical negotiations process, involving in technical tender document preparation with her/his team;
- Developing the business via trying to organize meetings with Technical Executives of customers in order to present effectively the technical added values of the solutions.
B- Project Management/Execution:
- Creating a detailed work plan, developing a schedule for project completion and executing the project;
- Reviewing the quality of the work done with her/his team periodically;
- Establishing a good communication plan for updating stakeholders about project progress;
- Ensuring that project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
Successful candidate will have the following skills & experiences:
- Bachelor of Engineering is a must, Master degree in Engineering and/or Project/Engineering Management is a big plus;
- Minimum 10 years of total experience, 5 years of technical (Engineering-Design-Project Management) experience in Combined Heat Power, HVAC systems is a must, Photovoltaic systems know how is a big plus;
- Having knowledge on contract management;
- An effective team player with proven leadership skills;
- Customer oriented approach with excellent communication capabilities;
- Very good English language skills.
Advantageous of the opportunity:
- This professional will be establishing her/his own project management team in one of the biggest Utility companies.
- Department is on the stage of development and offering high potential for the future both in the company and Energy market.
- Role is an optimal combination of Technical Project Management and Business Development functions, professional will have the chance to use her/his commercial skills on the field.
- Professional will have a car 7/24 in order to drive the business responsibilities effectively.