- A LEADING AND GLOBAL COMPANY
- PURCHASING MANAGERS WITH DIRECT PURCHASING EXPERIENCES
Our client is one of the leading good supplier companies in whitegoods industry.
For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
Reporting to General Manager, the ideal candidate is responsible for:
- Negotiating with vendors for goods and services, negotiating the best possible price and service guarantee
- Establishing purchasing policies and ensure compliance.
- Organızing and establıshing processes for the correct purchasıng of materıals and components
- Developing new supply sources where vendors are inadequate.
- Examining bids and makes awards.
- Establishing account/credit and terms.
The ideal candidate is required to hold a Bachelor's degree from reputable universities. Minimum seven (7) years of purchasing experience is a must. Candidates with strong analytical skills and interpersonal skills will be selected. Fluency in English is a must.
- Join a major player in the whitegoods industry
- An exciting opportunity to prove yourself in an established and yet growing market