You are here
A&S RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
LEADING GLOBAL RECRUTIMENT CONSULTANCY
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE PASSION IN SALES AND RECRUITMENT WOULD BE PERFECT MATCH
About Our Client
Michael Page is one of the world's leading recruitment consultancies. We service a premium corporate client base and pride ourselves on our high level of service to both clients and candidates alike. Employing over 5000 people worldwide, we now operate 190 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas. Michael Page specializes and relies on organic growth - all our management, from the CEO downwards, joined Michael Page as either Recruitment Trainee or Recruitment Consultants.
We are looking for a candidate who is driven, results-oriented, and ambitious to join our team. As a Recruitment Consultant , you will be exposed to the full range of activities undertaken by Michael Page while undergoing constant training and development. You will be expected to exert a high level of professionalism and have a passion for sales and recruitment as a career.
- A Recruitment Consultant's day is challenging and varied, taking responsibility for both candidates and clients;
- A Recruitment Consultant is primarily responsible for:
- Identifying new business opportunities, business development, client acquisitions, developing client relationships and managing a client database;
- Developing a network of candidates and managing their aspirations and career search;
- Managing your clients and candidates recruitment process from initial interview to offer stage;
- Focusing on the importance of service delivery and client relationship management (CRM).
- Working as part of a team to maximize Michael Page's commercial performance;
- Developing and managing ongoing client relationships - both on the phone and face to face.
P.S: The interviews will be based on the above mentioned points that will be reviewed with you during the interview. Kindly apply if these requirements are matching to your profile.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should be ready to respond for the following skills and experiences; Having a bachelor degree from one of the most reputable universities in Turkey or abroad; Minimum 2 years of sales experience in a global environment; Commercial oriented, strong networking and client development abilities; Negotiation skills; SALES and BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT focused; Adaptable for the new challenges; flexible; Good time management and organizational skills; Believes in Team Spirit; Excellent communication skills; Fluent in English; Second language is an advantage; Dynamic, alert and positive attitude; Ability to work under pressure; Sense of humor.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity as a Consultant