You are here
SALES MANAGER / PLASTIC ADDITIVES
One of the leading multinational plastic additives companies
Experience in Plastic Additives and Fluent English
About Our Client
One of the leading multinational companies in fine chemicals, specialties and performance chemicals industries.
- Reporting to General Manager of the organization.
- Keeping abreast of Market issues and Trends.
- Coordination and management of sales activities (order to cash) in the country for the relevant market.
- Manage price setting and special price agreements for customers in the country (in compliance to management rules and requirements).
- Evaluate and manage credit risk at customer level and, in coordination with management and corporate policies, set credit terms and credit limits.
- Proactively manage accounts receivables and stock positions optimization for the products of interest.
- Planning & delivery of annual forecast and sales budget for the customer portfolio and for the country.
- Stay abreast of evolutions, trends, changes, circumstances and competitors' activities, strategies and product in the country which might influence business results and developments.
- Decide on strategically important products for the region (in consultation with management).
- Account Management for customers / prospects.
- Development of new business opportunities and suppliers in coordination with management and corporate strategies.
- To initiate and continue building relationships at the senior management and technical levels for major companies, customers and suppliers.
- Assist organization of seminars, exhibitions, fairs, conferences in all major industrial regions.
- Presentation of product portfolio during customer calls, visits, seminars, fairs, conferences.
- Proactive introduction of new product in the market and/or existing products to new customers.
- Seamless communication with local management, headquarters, principals. Results and opportunities presentations.
- Regular written reporting on sales and new business development activities.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Polymer Engineering.
- 5-10 years industry experience in Turkey out of which at least 2-3 in commercial positions.
- Experience is one or more related industries is a must. Any additional commercial experience is an advantage as well as experience in technical and new business development positions.
- Good technical knowledge and background with strong commercial skills.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Development of sales strategy for Turkey.
- Proven track-record in Sales.
- Direct Sales.
- Distributor Management.
- Key Account Management.
- Financial acumen (cost control, profitability expectations…) and results orientation.
- Turkish as native language and English to a good working level (third European language is an advantage).
- Translation support for literature, exhibitions, seminars and update on new activities.
- Able to present the company image well with customers and principals.
- Able to coordinate technical and marketing/sales projects and opportunities.
- Support and coordination for local Technical issues.
- Business development: finding and developing new applications while investigating and defining opportunities for expending business.
- Rated in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
What's on Offer
Having an opportunity to manage a sales team.