LOCAL RETIALER WITH A HUGE VISION
ENGLISH IS A MUST
Our client is a retailer and for its future development plans, we are looking for a:
Reporting to the General Manager, our ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Definition of new business development opportunities and implement accordingly;
- Visiting the sales points of his/her account and franchises
- Sharing action plans for growing the impact on sales activities;
- Attending fairs abroad when required;
- Establishing a team of approximately 10 people in order to achieve sales targets;
- Developing and maintaining an excellent relationship with his /her customers;
- Contributing to the expansion of the customer base and to the development of new/ non-traditional channels on the market by identifying sales strategies.
The successful candidate should have a university degree from a reputable university and an excellent command of English. The ideal candidate should have minimum 3 years of experience in sales moreover should have no problem traveling overseas as well when required. S/he must have high energy with pro-active attitude and be able to work in a team spirited environment. The ideal candidate should have strong leadership, communication and negotiation skills . Driving license is a must. S/he should be result oriented.
ATTENDING FAIRS ABROAD
CHANCE TO USE THE OTHER LANGUAGES,
REPORTING TO CEO
TEAM MANAGEMENT OF APPROXIMATELY 10