You are here
One of the well known Global Companies
Experience in sales in abroad market and Fluent English
About Our Client
One of the well known Global Companies.
- Sales responsibility for the dairy & convenience category products in Iran region;
- Accountable of the cross-selling activities, Sales volume and P&L targets of the assigned category lines;
- Strategy to be identified and executed for the assigned category;
- Identifying the customer needs in the category, creating the link with PLMs and BUs to serve these needs;
- Exploring the opportunities of new sales, customer projects and partnership opportunities in the region;
- Account Management of dedicated non-categorized customer(s);
- Forecasting/Consolidating the customer demand and feeding information to PLM and BUs.
The Successful Applicant
- 5-7 years of commercial experience, with successful history;
- Good track record of Distributor management;
- Good track record of Key Account Management;
- Strategy formation and execution;
- Budget formation and planning;
- Strong negotiation, influencing, persuasive and value based selling skills;
- Market Supply and Demand understanding;
- Following markets and competitors;
- Executing B2B Marketing best practices;
- Advanced level of English;
- Result oriented personality and ability to work under sales target pressure;
- Proof of strong and effective communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) and active listening to the customers;
- Willingness to be a team player and accepting extra job enrichment roles;
- Multinational company experience;
- Sales experience in food industry or B2B;
- Project Management and/or project team member experience;
- Effective Microsoft Office tools knowledge and usage;
- University degree at administrative sciences, food/chemical engineering and relative.
What's on Offer
Strong Career Path in a Global Area.