You are here
SAP Business Analyst (FI - CO)
International Industrial leading Firmwho is fastly growing in the market
3 -6 Years experience SAP Business Analyst (FI - CO)
About Our Client
Our Client international Industrial leading Firm
- Providing clear business analysis reports detailling out the business requirements, the bounderaries of the business requirements and if needed the business case underpinning the business requirements. The business analysis report should clearly demonstrate a thorough understanding of the business requirements.
- Building solutions that have been accepted by the business and which have been clearly analyzed up front. Building a plan on how to build the solution in SAP, executing the steps together with other IT and Business team members, reporting on the status of the solution under construction.
- An SAP IT Business Analyst should be embedded in a network of knowledge internal and external to have the required information at his fingertips when needed. The SAP IT Business Analyst can independently acquire knowledge and create the context for him to continuously learn more from IT based on all opportunities available. Learning eagerness and enabling his potential is one of the responsibilities the SAP IT Business Analyst should take up.
- The SAP IT Business Analyst should co-define projects together with the business. Projects have a clear objective and cost/benefit analysis, do have a proposed solution and a clear timing, thus an ending, otherwise it is operational work.
- Beinvolved in a variety of projects. These projects can have an impact on applications, infrastructure and governance of IT Operations. In all these domains the SAP IT Business Analyst will participate based on the experience which he can bring to the table.
- Responsible to map a business requirement into an SAP Solution. The mapping process determines clearly the in/out scope elements of the requirement/soution. The SAP IT Business Analyst calls on the experience of senior business anlysts when his knowledge does not allow him to provide valuable input into the IT Solution Conceptualization / Realization.
The Successful Applicant
English is a must in the context and the globalizing IT context.
Minimum 4 years of experience in SAP finance & controlling (FICO)
Eagerness to acquire broader IT knowledge is a must, as well as the ability to apply this knowledge and to work together within a team.
Business knowledge: general understanding of business processes is a must.
Eagerness to understand how the firm runs its business processes as well as analytical insights in detecting how the firm Best Practise can be improved should be available.
Analytic, Well Organized, Communicative, Facilitator
What's on Offer
Private health Care Insurance
International experience .