You are here
SENIOR DAIRY SPECIALIST
A Global Giant Specialty Chemicals
Dairy Scientists with R&D and Manufacturing Experiences
About Our Client
Our client is one the world's leading specialty chemical companies. For their future development plans, we are searching for a:
SENIOR DAIRY SCIENTIST
Reporting to Nutrition Application Manager, the ideal candidate is responsible for:
- Developing internal solutions and manages technical projects that satisfy the needs of customers in a timely manner
- Carrying out lab and pilot plant based projects with accurate recording.
- Leading projects that develop new food applications
- Providing hands- on technical support and troubleshooting to the sales team and directly to customers.
- Visiting plant sites with customers to do pilot and production trials on applications.
- Visiting customers in the region and do active follow-ups to develop the business.
- Identifying gaps/opportunities within the industry, address the solution with ingredients, interact with other functions to develop value message and present internally and externally.
- Contributing to maintaining a safe, efficient working environment.
- Continuously adding new capabilities and skills to the technical team.
- Contributing to the innovation process.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is required to hold a Bachelor's degree from Food, Chemical Engineering or related life sciences departments from reputable Universities. Minimum seven (7) years of experience in dairy manufacturing, equipment or dairy R&D department is a must. Candidates with strong knowledge of dairy applications, competency in dairy processing and formulations will be selected. Fluency in English is also required.
What's on Offer
- Join a major and global giant in the specialty chemical industry
- An exciting opportunity in an established yet growing market
- Join a global giant to evolve your career