You are here
Senior Financial Accounting Analyst
Multinational energy company !
Senior financial analyst with intermediate level of english !
About Our Client
Multinational Energy Company
- Perform Statutory accruals and statutory declarations preparation;
- Prepare tax declarations (VAT, Private Consumer Tax, Prepaid Corporate Tax, With holding Tax) and do submissions to the Tax authorities on a timely basis;
- Analyse accounts that are used only for legal statutory reasons;
- Perform statutory closing and balance sheet commentary tasks in accordance to statutory regulations;
- Follow up changes in regulations, provide feedback regarding the impact of those changes Calculation of stamp tax based on Stamp tax laws and regulations for all contracts between BP and 3rd parties;
- Register stamp tax on the document and in the Stamp Tax book and prepare the Stamp Tax declaration in the electronic environment and ensure that it is paid and recorded accordingly Analyze, determine root cause and apply appropriate resolutions to issues and problems;
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners, customers and stakeholders Contribute to projects related to new initiatives, changes in processes and systems, new scope.
The Successful Applicant
S/he must have University degree in Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Economics. S/he should have Recognized Accounting qualification and/or experience in an accounting environment. S/he must have broad experience in an accounting department, including statutory accounting and tax activities. In-depth s/he should have knowledge of accounting principles and local laws and regulations. S/he should build successful client relationships, effective communication and problem solving skills. As well as strong system knowledge (ISP/SAP/Windows) s/he should have intermediate level of English. S/he should be Personal example in behaviours, including behaviours for Health, Safety, Security, Environment (HSSE ).
What's on Offer
Multinational Working Environment