You are here
SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR
Head Office in Istanbul and Factory in Corlu
About Our Client
The client is one of the biggest players in packaging industry more than 60 years in Turkey.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the below mentioned duties:
- Complete configuration, installation and support of equipment in a Microsoft Windows environment to the specifications of client proposals.
- Troubleshoot and resolve computer and telephony related issues when contacted by clients by providing both on-site and remote support.
- Maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance.
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
- Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support.
- Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorised users.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in systems administration.
- Experience in Microsoft Windows environment, from design through implementation and support.
- Experience in installation, configuration and upgrading of workstations, servers and related hardware and software.
- LAN, WAN and stand-alone environment knowledge.
- AS400 and SAP systems experience will be preferable.
What's on Offer
According to the performance, the candidate will have a chance to promote directly as a manager after the project will be completed.