You are here
Industrial Automation Company
Service Managers with Automation Knowledge
About Our Client
Our client is a leading company in Automation sector. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
Reporting to General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing technical service and support;
- Managing maintenance, problem-solving and trouble-shooting processes,
- Managing service staff and planning/implementing proactive solutions;
- Ensuring provision of technical service to customers,
- Minimizing costs;
- Maintaining relationships with key customers;
- Solving any issues resulting from substandard performance.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have a bachelor's degree on related fields from reputable universities. Five (7) years of service experience in automation sector is a must. Strong communication and management skills will be required. Fluency in english is also a must.
What's on Offer
Great team management position in a leading company in automation sector.