You are here
A Global-Giant Chemical Supplier in Automotive Industry
Production Engineers with chemical industry experience
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading and global chemical supplier to automotive industry. For their future development plans, we are looking for a:
Reporting to Key Account Manager, the ideal candidate is responsible for:
- Insuring the achievement of the sales plan and contribute to the development of our market share,
- Meeting the customer requirements in term of technology, quality, productivity and cost,
- Supervising a team of production workers, controllers, maintenance professionals and technical assistants or experts,
- Maintaining close relationship with the labs and technical experts in order to solve all ongoing problems and to contribute to the development of products in time with the customer requirements,
- Maintaining close relationship with the manufacturing units in order to obtain all products on time,
- Contributing to optimize the supply chain and stock control.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate is required to hold a Bachelor's degree from Engineering departments of reputable universities. Minimum 2 years experince in chemical or automotive industry is a must. Candidates with analytical skills and strong interpersonal skills will be selected. Fluency in English is a must.
What's on Offer
- Join a major player in automotive industry
- An exciting opportunity to prove yourself in an established and yet growing market.
- Join an established company to evolve in your career