TERRITORY MANAGER - ANKARA
A Global Medical Device Company
Start-up Organisation in Turkey
With 5.500 dedicated employees worldwide, ArjoHuntleigh is a global group with an annual turnover of € 750 million, serving the needs of acute and long-term care in more than 100 countries. Innovative products and solutions provided by the company reduces unnecessary costs by preventing adverse events that impact on patients and caregivers.
Arjohuntleigh is establishing its direct organisation in Turkey and looking for talented Medical Device professionals to contribute its growth.
Reporting to Country Manager of the organisation, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Identifying business opportunities and create new customers;
- Creating sales targets align with the company targets and developing sales strategies to reach them;
- Building and managing relationships with strategic key contacts and customers such as PPPs, private chain hospitals, etc.;
- Achieving financial growth through distributors;
- Ensuring market development of new products to be presented to the market;
- Submitting periodic reports on sales, marketing, competition and activity planning to the local and global management;Following up of sales leads and tenders independently;
- Developing extensive market knowledge of current conditions and competition;
- Managing marketing activities such as congress participations, product launch events, regional meetings, etc.;
- Giving continious product and technical training support for distributor sales representatives as well as customers.
Candidates should be graduated from reputable universities. MBA degree will be a plus. Minimum 5 years of experiences in medical device sector in Sales and/or Distributor Management is required. Candidates with Medical Sales Representative Licence by Ministry of Health will be evaluated. Having an analytical mindset with effective time management, presentation and communication skills will be strongly preferred. Having no travel obstacle within Turkey or abroad and fluency in English is a must.
Join a global organisation in medical devices sector and evolve in your career