Great Career Opportunity & Company Culture
Min. 2 years of experience in 3D applications
Our client is the world's largest independent company for development, simulation and testing technology of automotive sector.
- Create high-end marketing renderings & animations using ray-trace engines such as V-Ray or Cycles
- Author realistic textures for multiple shader functions for PBR
- Creating 3D models (modeling, texturing, and rigging) for real-time rendering within the technical restrictions of the hardware.
- Retopology of complex CAD data
- Build levels for VR / AR applications using Unreal Engine
- Collaborate with team members of other disciplines (e.g. programming, engineering) to make needed adjustments to the production pipeline and assets. Receive feedback and requests from other team members. Communicate with team members on the potential solutions and implement them.
- Proficient with 3DS Max
- Experienced in working with ray-trace engines such as V-Ray
- Experience working with Unreal Engine and implementing 3D work into the pipeline is a plus.
- Good knowledge in 3d asset generation for real-time applications
- Ability to create shaders/materials using node-based techniques
- Knowledge in the fields of Augmented and Virtual Reality is an advantage
- Knowledge in motion graphics design and VFX using After Effects is a plus
- Excellent spoken and written command of English
- Successfully completed a degree in Architecture, Industrial Product Design, Graphic Design
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience
- Detail-oriented, efficient, self-disciplined and responsible working style combined with creativity and flexibility
- Teamwork skills and eager to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Great career opportunity in a global company
- Dynamic Working Environment
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.