Updated on 31/05/2022
- Global working environment
- Accounting - Financing Company
About Our Client
Global finance company
- Being responsible for the monthly closing process in a given deadline.
- Interpreting the data accurately to transform it meaningful content for the monthly financial closing activities.
- Contributing to the team for the preparation of financial reporting packages. (BDDK, TCMB, HQ)
- Performing tax declarations (BSMV, KKDF, etc.).
- Performing daily controls and operating daily transactions.
- Controlling invoices with related purchase orders and payments.
- Supporting quarterly/interim audit.
- Contributing to continuous improvement initiatives by identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, adjust to changing conditions or improve internal control.
- Initiating, leading or actively participating in special projects that meet the needs of the company and/or enhance efficiencies and streamline department processes and procedures.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree in business administration, economics, finance or related fields.
- Min. 5 years of experience in accounting/reporting and finance.
- Good knowledge and experience in Turkish Taxation Rules and IFRS.
- Strong analytical skills and advanced level of Excel knowledge.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work cooperatively to assist staff across the organization.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
What's on Offer
Global working environment
Quote job ref