Sector leading global company
Strong team management, production sector experience
About Our Client
Our client is among Global feeding sector companies employing both in Turkey and abroad.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the Finance Director and his/her responsibilities will be as following:
- Lead Period Close Accounting and Reporting,
- Plan, direct, and control overall financial plans and policies,
- Direct budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, and insurance activities,
- Develop and coordinate accounting and statistical data with and for all departments,
- Supervise accounting and billing staff,
- Maintain the financial health of the organization,
- Assess future needs and anticipate changes in the environment.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidates need to have relevant Bachelor's degree and 7 years of accounting experience in finance sector with strong analytical skills. S/he needs to be highly organized and motivated. The candidate should have excellent written and oral communication skills in English, ability to analyze financial data. Production and tax experience is must. S/he needs to have knowledge of SAP and other Microsoft office programs and willingness to work result oriented. CPA certificate will be required.
What's on Offer
Great career in a global company.