Our Client is looking for an experienced Accounting Professional
Company is offering a fast changing business environment.
About Our Client
Our client is a passionate and ambitious group operating in Logistic sector. They have been successfully been involved with numerous functions and have attracted a variety of stakeholders.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for supporting the General Manager by providing information key to decision making across the business. Responsibilities of the role is to ;
- Dominate Tax legislation and accounting standards,
- Determination of the company's practices and policies within the framework of fiscal and social security legislation and implementation of information within general manager.
- Confirms financial issues by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Preparation and submission to the relevant authorities of all the declarations
- Establishment and development of the Company's accounting system.
- Tax authorities, social security institutions, banks and representing the company in the related institutions.
- Accounting department of the work and procedures related to the control of documents, making the acceptance and rejection of the deployment process
- Organized and able to thrive in this kind of environments
- Implementation and monitoring of all financial transactions
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have a degree from related University and minimum 10 years of accounting experience. S/He needs to have a good command of English bot basis written / spoken. Also the candidate should be highly motivated and have the related reporting skills. S/He needs to have knowledge in developing budgets, legal compliance , tracking budget expenses also excellent command of Microsoft Office,IE,Word&Excel of usage and willingness to work result oriented.
What's on Offer
Our client offers a challenging career opportunities.