GLOBAL INSURANCE COMPANY
ACCOUNTING MANAGER (Advanced level of english)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global insurance companies, in the context of the firm's growth plans we are looking for an " Accounting Manager".
Reporting directly to the CFO the successful candidate will be responsible to:
- Manage Accounting team to process all the accounting activities (Payments, bookings, E invoice-E ledger, Taxes, Collections);
- Ensure the reliability of P&L and Balance Sheet implementing the controls and balance reconciliations;
- Prepare and file tax returns and ensure compliance of internal policies;
- Establishing and defining the financial closing schedule;
- Control of annual and long-term reports;
- Support external/internal audit processes.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications: BA, Bsc in Business/Economics or related field, CPA or MSc or PhD of relevant area, At least 8 years of Accounting experience, Advanced level of MS Office application, Team management experience, Ability to motivate and work well with cross-functional teams and within a international team. Global Company Experience is a plus.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is A MUST!
Experience in INSURANCE SECTOR is a plus!
What's on Offer
Multinational company opportunities all over the world. Client offers excellent salary and benefits package.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.