Global Leading Automotive Company
Great Career Opportunity in a Well Known Company
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leading company in automotive sector in nearly 160 countries.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for;
- Preparing payment proposal list two times a week;
- Making registration of all supplier, dealer invoices and personnel declaration within the internal control system;
- Making all insurance policy registration;
- Following the reconciliation with Insurance Company;
- Preparing the participation invoices;
- Following personnel current account and informing monthly;
- Preparing and following group companies invoices;
- Preparing the analysis related to account receivable within IFRS legislation.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have 3-5 years experience in Accounting. S/he need to have a bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance. SAP experience with proficiency in MS Office applications is important. Having a good command of both spoken/written English and SMMM certificate is an asset.
What's on Offer
Great career opportunity in a global leading company.