ANKARA - R&D CHIEF
Reputable Pharmaceutical Company
Our client is a pharmaceutical company. The company is growing very fast and is giving great importance of the development of its employees.
Reporting to the R&D Manager of the organization, the person will be responsible for the following;
- Planning and leading the analytical development, validation and technology/method transfer of analytical test methods of the projects in development pipeline;
- Preparing the signed analytical reports with related supportive documentation for regulatory submissions;
- Supervising the analytical performance, reviewing the raw data produced, approving the test records for work performed by the team members for the products to be developped;
- Ensuring that project goal and deadline are met;
- Working in accordance with GMP / GLP regulations;
- Supporting the method improvement activities for the currently registered products of the company.
- Bachelor's degree in chemistry or any related science degree required.
- Experience of minimum 4 years in pharmaceutical Research & Development is a must
- Excellent oral and written communication in English is a MUST
- Project management experience and communication skills required for method development, validation and method transfers with knowledge of ICH, EMA, FDA regulations,
- Prior team management experience preferred
Career Path in a reputable pharma company
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.