ANKARA SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Opportunity in Leading Chemical Industry
Career in Sales
About Our Client
Our client is one of the Lead Chemical raw Material manufacturer company.
- Management and development of existing customers,
- Market research, finding new customers, new markets and new opportunities,
- Developing current customer potential by creating alternative solutions and taking advantage of current opportunities,
- Report on the sector and the market developments closely,
- Follow-up performance of all customers in his/her portfolio,
- Find new customers for different strategic channels,
- Follow-up tenders being an active player in these tenders ,
- Monitor and report market trends.
The Successful Applicant
- BS degree in Engineering (Preferably in Chemical Engineering and Chemistry),
- Good at written and spoken English,
- Advanced computer skills and knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint),
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience,
- Chemical raw material sales knowledge is an advantage,
- Strong communication skills and taking active role as a team member,
- Strong planning, organizational skills,
- Problem solving competency, to be open to learn,
- Target oriented thinking,
- No restriction of traveling.
What's on Offer
A great career in sales.