ASSET LIABILITY MANAGEMENT (ALM) CONSULTANT/SENIOR CONSULTANT
Leading Global Consultancy Comapny
Careet Growth Opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one the leading global financial services consulting companies operating in Turkey. We are looking for an ASSET LIABILITY MANAGEMENT CONSULTANT/SENIOR CONSULTANT in context of the company's growth plans.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Defining and analyzing scope with customer during implementation project;
- Configuring and implementing solutions and products with focus on Financial Risk /Credit Risk Management during project;
- Generating output according to user requirements and perform User Acceptance Tests;
- Building a trusted relationship with our clients to ensure customer satisfaction during projects;
- Performing first level maintenance for existence setups.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate shoul have the following skills and qualifications:
- Should have background knowledge of financial risk or/and credit risk subjects:
Asset & Liability Management
Liquidity Risk Management
Market Risk Analysis
Credit Risk Management
- Background knowledge of banking sector in following areas:
Conventional and synthetic banking products and derivative products and mechanism of working
Valuation and related accounting practices, reconciliation logic
- Strong analytical, planning, creative problems solving and multi-tasking skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills to interface with internal and external parties in a professional manner
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required in English
- Experience of risk management system implementation steps such as familiarity of data model creation, system implementation, test environment creation, production migration or upgrade steps, etc.
- Experience of ticketing system management with performing first level consulting activities, following tickets process, coordinating between first level and second level help desk departments such as analyst, development teams, etc.
- SQL, visual basic, C#, abilities are highly preferable.
- Excellent usage skills of Microsoft Office tools, especially with usage of visual basic functionality.
- Basic knowledge of MSSQL database schema
What's on Offer
Opportunity to take part in projects located in Turkey and international projects.