Tarihinde güncellendi 07/05/2021
- Global Bank
- Asset & Liability Risk Management Senior Specialist, Supervisor
The candidate will report functionally and be directly accountable to the Head of Asset Liability Risk Management. Responsible for :
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly management reports related to liquidity and structural interest rate risk of the Bank together with the team;
- Conducting and improving regulatory reports as LCR, SIRR and having full knowledge of Basel guidelines in related fields;
- Taking a role in on-going ALM and LRM implementation projects in design, testing and acceptance phases;
- Assisting the ALM Risk team in periodic studies and common projects with the aspects of both financial knowhow and data mining skills.
Should have a university degree in Banking, Business Administration, Accounting, Economics, or a related field. 2 to 5 years of experience in Market Risk, Asset & Liability Risk Management, ALM, Finance or Validation departments of the Banks. Ability to monitor and report liquidity and structural interest rate risks together with the other balance sheet risks. Acquainted in liquidity and structural interest rate risk regulations, LCR, NSFR, IRRBB guidelines. Practical application of ICAAP and stress tests. General knowledge of a Bank balance sheet and accounting infrastructure. Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Powerpoint etc.) Experience of using mathematical/statistical computing software or other data mining skills. Experience in SQL and Excel VBA.
Participation in an ALM implementation project is a plus.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is A MUST.
Huge career growth opportunity working with an experienced management team.