Updated on 27/04/2022
- A Global Consumer Goods Company
- Good Career Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a global toys company and for their future plans we are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager; reporting to Brand Manager.
- Getting in contact with related parties and collecting all required commercial information, logistics information and marketing information.
- Keep systematic database and manage the process of updating sharing platforms.
- Prepare product and/or marketing presentations to trade with all required assets such as showroom, power point presentations, video clips etc.
- Participate in designing marketing plans with creative marketing activities in a timely manner aligned with brand positioning and targeting.
- Participate in designing media (off line & digital) investments, social media buzz both through own channels or influencers and creative contents
- Participate brand selection and forecast planning by analysing all data input available
- Organize the packaging and instruction sheet adaptations in coordination with creative agency.
- Ensure all assets developed by third parties are aligned with the brief shared with the agency such as catalogues, instruction manuals, import labels, social media posts, post-productions.
The Successful Applicant
Our successful candidate should have 1-3 years of marketing experience in FMCG sector. Advance level of English is a must.
What's on Offer
-Good career opportunity.