Updated on 24/05/2022
- Global Bank
- Audit Manager
About Our Client
Our client is a well-reputed Global Corporate Bank.
The successful candidate will report to Country and Regional Heads of Audit and will responsible:
- To act as a Team leader on assigned audit work and assist Head of Audit for the delivery of high quality audits, the performance of which cause minimal disruption to the business;
- To ensure that assigned audit work is executed in an efficient and effective manner, within the given budget and time lines, and in line with methodology standards and relevant Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency rules and regulations;
- To actively manage relationships with senior audit management and stakeholders;
- To support Head of Audit to provide assurance to the Board of Directors that the Information Systems management activities within the Bank and its external service providers, the processes supporting these activities and the established Information Systems controls are in compliance with the legislation and the Bank's internal policies, procedures and standards and that the internal control and risk management activities related to information systems are effective and sufficient;
- Assist the Head Of Audit to manage key external relationships with the BRSA regulator, Central Bank of Republic of Türkiye, Ministry of Finance.
The Successful Applicant
An ideal candidate should have an excellent academic track record from top-tier institutions; will be at least Degree qualified and preferably have an MBA. Experience in audit, governance, risk or in a business environment; Professional experience in any one or more than one of the fields of Information Systems internal control, Information Systems audit, Information Systems governance and controls, or information security. Professional audit certification preferred.Knowledge, skills and audit techniques based on Information Technologies as proven by training certificates;
Effective collaborative skills that contribute to positive working relationships with counterparts in Group Internal Audit and the business. Strong communicator, both written and verbal, with an ability to influence, regional stakeholders, peers and their teams; Confident and courageous to raise/escalate issues in a pro-active, professional and timely manner. Able to work on own initiative.
Min 4 Max 10 years of knowledge and skills in Information Systems, internal control/audit, Information Systems governance and controls, or information security that can be demonstrated by the educational status or by the certificate (CISA)
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English and Turkish is a must.
What's on Offer
Our business partner offers a Global Working Environment, Remote Working, Great Career Opportunities.