BRAND AND CONTENT MANAGER
A GLOBAL CONSUMER ELECTRONICS COMPANY
SECTOR LEADER COMPANY
About Our Client
Our client is a global consumer electronics company. For their future plans we are looking for a Brand and Content Manager reporting to Marketing Head.
- Provide assistance in implementing the brand and 360°activation plans considering the annual communication calendar & key launches.
- Help to manage the agreed yearly budget in consultation aligned with Marketing Communication Manager.
- Give support on all communication campaigns from the creation of the key visual to the production of all materials covering online & offline.
- Provide assistance for influencer management, increase visibility of our products and brands, and ultimately make them our best ambassadors.
- Manage cross-functional teams internal and external to execute projects. (i.e: product marketing, sales, agencies)
The Successful Applicant
Our successful candidate should have 4-7 years of total experience in digital agencies or customer side. Advance level of English is a must.
What's on Offer
Having chance to work in a global environment.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.