Having chance for people management
Having chance to manage marketing activities of both domestc and foreign market
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies who plays an important role in confectionery category.
Reporting to Marketing Manager and taking the responsibilities of 2 Assistant Brand Manager, the ideal candidate will be responsible from:
- Building, implementing & tracking of communication activities,
- Managing relations with third parties like creative, media, BTL & PR agencies,
- Market & competitor analysis supported by researches & track reports,
- Assisting in product, category development & portfolio design activities,
- Support the export department to quote a price for the listed products.
- Prepare and follow the executional activities for foreign market.
- Analysis of results & taking actions, developing strategies on research results.
- Coaching the team in the direction of brands' targets.
University degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing or a relevant discipline with successful academic record, minimum five ( 5 ) years of experience in FMCG marketing, preferably in a confectionery category, having knowledge about R&D and product innovation processes, having Nielsen and reporting knowledge, high level of drive and energy, creative, innovative, result oriented, assertive, dynamic and self motivated personality,strong analytical and problem solving skills, strong leadership skills, well command of MS Office applications, fluency in English.
Having chance for people management & having chance to manage marketing activities of both domestic and foreign market