Tarihinde güncellendi 19/10/2021
- Global Insurance Company
- Budget and Financial Reporting - Controller
Our client is one of leading Global Insurance Company operating in Turkey.
Reporting to Group Head of Budget and Reporting, the person will be responsible to:
- Manage and update the business reporting system through standard reporting templates and excel files;
- Follow up, both financial and non financial events, through common KPI's;
- Monitor and coordinate budgeting process;
- Ensure timely, accurate, consistent financial reporting ;
- Address specific reporting requirements along with standardized Region / Group reporting;
- Try to align as much as possible reporting to Region / Group reporting in order to speak a unique, common language and avoid double work;
- Link business indicators to financial indicators to allow better understanding of financial KPIs;
- Translate and follow-up Group transformations into accurate reporting;
- Responsible for Quality of the reported Financial statements.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualifications: University degree preferably in Business Administration, Economics or Finance. Senior controller with work experience of Minimum 4 -7 years experience working in financial audit firms OR Financial Services Sector experience , Solid grasp of budget and financial reporting ; Experienced in financial analysis and interpretation of financial statements along with creating KPIs and scorecords ; Comprehensive knowledge of IFRS, Deep experience in MS Office especially in Excel; Market Knowledge, Understanding of market and regulatory environments , Strong knowledge on accounting rules, Analytical thinking skills with advanced numerical analysis ability; Dynamic,Excellent Leadership Skills ; Excellent command of English business language is a MUST.
Insurance or financial services sector knowledge is a PLUS.
Great opportunity for self-improvement about Budget& Financial Reporting - Controlling. Client offers excellent salary and benefits package.