- Globally working environment
- Strong international career opportunities
About Our Client
One of the leading FMCG brands.
We are looking for a Budget and Planning Analyst who will responsible for:
- Preparing annual budget in line with the company targets, consolidating and coordinating budget activities with other departments;
- Preparing monthly forecasts considering the actual and changing conditions;
- Preparing monthly actual financial tables according to IFRS principles, preparing actual, budget & forecast comparisons with variance analysis;
- Preparing periodical management reports and presentations;
- Preparing other ad-hoc analyses and reports when required by the management.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should have university degree in economics, finance, business administration or related fields and at least 4 years of experience in Big4 Audit or financial planning and budget departments in multinational companies. The candidate should have very good command of English. You should possess strong communication skills, be commercially aware and enjoy interacting with cross functional teams across an organisation. A self-starter with demonstrated efficient work methods, analytically & problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
What's on Offer
Our business partner offers a great career opportunity. Apply for more details.