Budget and Reporting Manager
Globally operating company
Great Career Opportunuties
Well known Global Production Company.
- Preparation of monthly financial planning & analysis (FPNA),
- Preperation of monthly financial reproting (IFRS),
- Take role in financial planning process & follow-up,
- Prepare deviation analysis against financial targets and previous year,
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures,
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance,
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling tools,
- Prepare ad hoc requests from management.
Undergraduate/Master's Degree in BA, Accounting or equivalent. Proven experience in finance management, minimum 8 years of experience; Big4 audit experience is aplus. At least 5 years production sector experience. Good communication skills. Solid leadership qualities. Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals, financial control, budget and reporting. Compliance oriented. Proficiency in accounting software (SAP BPC, FM, FI and CO). Advanced command of both written and spoken English. Good communication and analytical skills.
Great career opportunity at one of the reputable production sector companies.
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.