BUDGET AND REPORTING SUPERVISOR - BEŞİKTAŞ
Our client is proceeding at service sector
You will be a part of dynamic and young team
Our client is a well known service company located in Beşiktaş. We are looking for a:
BUDGET AND REPORTING SUPERVISOR.
The ideal candidate reporting to Budget and Reporting Manager will be responsible for:
- Follow up and report operational and financial KPI's as well as ad hoc reports;
- Preparation of monthly management reports & presentations;
- Perform detailed budget, actual and last year performance variance analysis;
- Prepare and support annual budget & business plan process;
- Performing feasibility for new investment opportunities.
The ideal candidate should have University degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or related fields from a reputable university, 3-5 years of experience at financial reporting, auditing, financial analysis, budgeting, financial planning, financial modelling and management reporting, Big 4 Audit company experience is a plus, Must have a solid knowledge and understanding of finance and accounting, Excellent communication, analytical and organizational skills,
Good at teamwork, problem solving skills, analytical thinking, Highly motivated and enthusiastic, Proficient in using Ms Office programs (especially Excel and Powerpoint), Fluency in both written and verbal English, Ability to work within tight deadlines and flexible working hours.
Our client offers a young, dynamic and challenging working environment and reputable side benefits.