Fast Growing Start-Up Company
Our client, Daphne Digital is leading start-up company in digital sector.The company is growing very fast and we are looking for a business assistant for their organization.
Reporting to the CEO of the organization, the person will be responsible for the following:
*Regularly work with information that is highly confidential, strategic and critical in nature
* Manage extremely busy calendar, optimizing daily schedules for productivity
* Assist with the management team, and all team meetings, helping a company-wide preparation, agendas, sharing notes, and following up on action items. (You will be attending on the weekly team and management meetings, taking notes, and following up on action items.)
* Proactively discussing the company process with CEO and the executive team, coming up with proactive suggestions to improve it, and executing the agreed items. This includes participating on the executives and the team execute more effectively, including assisting with monthly and quarterly planning and ensuring the company, departments, team and customers have their goals set and are on the track.
* Help manage the creation of materials for various meetings
* Temporarily fill in for a variety of operational roles as new requirements and gaps arise, e.g. office management, copy writing, administrative assistance on accounting and legal issues.
* Support and perform additional special projects and initiatives as assignment for CEO and the client like market/competitor research
* Prioritize and manage demanding schedules based on knowledge of corporate objectives
* Monitor calendars and email communications to make sure all appointments, meetings and action items agreed are up completed and are to date
* Handle new team member and client on boarding processes
* Handle all travel related items related to the business schedules for the CEO and the executives - such as booking flights, cars and hotels to keep them focused on Daphne Digital and the clients.
* Preparation for meetings with senior executives both internal and external (e.g. documents, video conferencing, and other logistics.)
Experience in fast paced start up environment ( EA/Chief of Staff experience to a CEO, with a strong preference for start up experience ).Excellent problem solver and willingly to take on new tasks and approaching them methodically. Attitude that no task is too big or too small. Strong project management skills with a high level of initiative and judgment. Ability to understand and help manage the executive's business priorities. Ability to manage multiple projects with changing priorities and ambiguity.Ability to anticipate needs before being asked and to see when others need help and to pitch in .Ability to maintain composure in high-pressure situation.Excellent communication skills in English and Turkish and the ability to work effectively across the organization. Expertise Google Apps/Drive and Office Programs. Flexibility to match executive's schedule when needed.
Great career opportunity in fast paced environment