BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - CCTV SECURITY SYSTEMS
About Our Client
Our client is a leading solution provider in the global video surveillance industry.
The ideal candidate will be reporting to the General Manager and responsible for:
- Achieving or exceeding annual sales targets within assigned direct accounts;
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expanding customer base;
- Understanding deeply landscapes and dynamics of focus markets;
- Partnering with customers to acquire a thorough understanding of their business needs and objectives;
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Timely communication with customers, feedback market information, and put forward opinions and suggestions;
- Serving as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams;
- Resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and dealing with complaints to maintain trust.
The Successful Applicant
- Electronic Engineering, Computer science, Network Communication degree and very good understanding building automation sector.
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience in CCTV products. (Thermal Camera Systems, Security Camera Systems, Access Control Security Systems, Fire Alarm Systems etc..)
- Strong communication, time management and problem solving skills with high ability level of planning and organization.
- Excellent command of English.
What's on Offer
Join an innovative and fast growing Global company
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.