BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
One of the well know multinational logistics companies
3-5 Years experiences in logistics companies
About Our Client
One of the well known multinational logistics companies
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) is a commercial customer facing role that has overall responsibility for the commercial and financial development of a Premier or Premier Plus Sales Customer portfolio, within a defined geographical scope, through promoting and selling standard products.
- The BDM will play an active role in managing and expanding a personal customer portfolio as a function of business needs.
- The purpose of the role is to deliver planned levels of business (Volume/Actual CM1) from existing and targeted Premier /Premier Plus Customers, with a clear focus on strategically aligned standard Products and predefined Trade
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a customer facing commercial role, ideally within the logistics industry
- A good understanding of logistics and forwarding products, solutions and terminology, in the local market
- Proven track record of targeting, pursuing and winning opportunities, through both personal and collaborative selling efforts
- Proven track record in a matrix, multi cultural organization, building strong relationships and networks both locally and internationally
- KPIs and objectives agreed on an annual basis in conjunction with direct manager
- Well developed communication, persuasiveness, influencing and negotiation skills
- Has strong needs evolution and questioning skills
- Demonstrable ability to handle most common customer objections
What's on Offer
Career path in one of the biggest global logistics company.