Tarihinde güncellendi 19/10/2021
- LEADING BANK
- CAPITAL MARKETS PROFESSIONALS (IPO)
OUR CLIENT IS A CORPORATE BANK FOR WHICH WE ARE LOOKING FOR A CAPITAL MARKETS PROFESSIONALS
The successful candidate will have responsibilities in:
- Origination and execution functions within the framework of corporate finance activities such as origination and execution of ECM, DCM Transactions;
- Process management and liaising with clients, investors, governmental bodies and all relevant third parties;
- Support the management in origination of new deals, issuances of debt instruments and IPO's;
- In-depth financial and commercial/sector analysis of companies and assets;
- Financial modelling and valuation of companies in accordance with generally accepted methodologies;
- Attending and taking active part in marketing, origination and investor meetings,
- Supporting and complementing legal (sub)advisors in the preparation and negotiation of legal documentation.
An ideal candidate should have a well-rounded academic background from a top tier educational institution, Masters degree and/or CFA is a plus. 2 YEARS + Corporate Finance - Capital Markets ( IPO's) experience, Advanced modeling and valuation skills backed by strong financial analysis capabilities, Strong finance, quantitative and business writing skills, Very strong report writing and reviewing skills, Ability to manage and lead a team.No travel restrictions and flexible working hours.
Good command of English business language is a MUST.
Client offers a multinational environment, excellent salary and benefits package.