- Great career opportunity
- Leading global company
Our client is one of the leading global companies in agriculture industry.
- Analyzing various market segments, grower insights, product feedbacks and competitive dynamics to identify market trends, threats or new business opportunities and reflecting customer needs;
- Developing and implementing product strategies, scheduling projects, price developments, label extensions and licensing-in opportunities over the lifecycle of the assigned portfolio in close relationship with European Product Managers and in accordance with regional business strategies;
- Managing cross functional Local Product Concept Teams to define new project requirements, to build business case, to describe strategic priorities, define product attributes, to design value proposition and create sales argumentation;
- Defining product prices based on regional guidance, market research and anticipated demand;
- Providing annual marketing plans for the given products and monitors them, track performance of products versus plan (prices and volumes vs PO, project stage reviews), investigating significant deviations, and recommending corrective action as necessary.
Having a Bachelor's degree from Agriculture Engineering (preferably with additional master's degree in marketing); At least 5 years of experience in the Agribusiness industry and in crop protection, marketing, product management, development or commercial function, it would be a plus; Strong knowledge of the plant protection market, especially in terms of the assigned product portfolio; Good understanding of operational planning as well as product development processes; Ability to successfully create, launch and manage brands; Strong analytical skills in market research, including economic analysis; Fluent in English.
Great career opportunity in a leading global company.