Great Office Location
The position will be assisting chairman of the board of directors
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading financial services company. For their future development plans, we are looking for a CHAIRMAN ASSISTANT
Reporting to the Chairman of the organization, the person will be responsible for the following:
- Arranging teleconference and video conference sessions for General Manager;
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans;
- Meet and greet guests to the firm;
- Providing general operational support to the Chairman;
- Dealing with government offices with ease;
- Coordinating all travel bookings with agents for Chairman.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have min. 2 years of experience in a similar role. S/he should have excellent planning and organizational skills. The perfect candidate should be highly motivated, result oriented, creative and driven. S/he should b dealing with government offices with ease. The successful candidate should be able to speak English in advanced level. S/he must be able to drive.
What's on Offer
Great office location
Leading company in financial services sector
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.