Tarihinde güncellendi 19/10/2021
- Financial Technology Company
- Chief Executive Office (CEO)
Our client is a newly established financial technology company.
The successful candidate will be responsible :
- Develop, scale up and drive the firms business in the Local and Global market;
- Develop and lead execution of product development, MARKETING and customer service;
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives;
- Providing credible and agile leadership to the Executive Leadership Team;
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired business results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission;
- Actively leading and influencing the implementation and achievement of the current and future strategic and operational plans in line with the approved Plan.
- Leading the achievement of the company's Financial Goals and consistently meeting the Key Performance Indicators;
- Oversee operating plan, budget, cash flow, and company finances;
- Ensure company and its businesses comply with all applicable legal and regulatory requirements and, where appropriate, best practices;
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the FinTech markets and industry + Payment Facilitators.
University degree, preferably MBA in the field of business administration and finance.The candidate must demonstrate a track record in FINANCIAL SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY. Preferably evolving in a FinTech environment providing payment facilitators over the past 5 years. Inclusive 7-10 years in Senior Executive Management position; Prior experience in SALES and/or leadership efforts in a fintech company preferably with a background in FINANCIAL SERVICES / DIGITAL BANKING or E-COMMERCE firms. Have good understanding of technology market dynamics and trends. Excellent leadership, negotiation, management, problem solving, and interpersonal skills Track record of building innovative, creative, and collaborative teams.Have experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision. Ability to work strategically, but also hands-on problem solving.Be fluent in English and Turkish.
Top executive position, Client offers a multinational environment, excellent salary and benefits package.