Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Global Financial Services Company
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) (Min 10 years of experience in BANKING SECTOR)
Leading Financial Services Firm
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Develop, scale up and drive the business in the Global market within European regulations and laws;
- All activities, including operations and development of the company, to support the strategic objectives regarding the assets and liabilities under management;
- Ensuring the integrity of all public disclosures made by the Company;
- Development of an appropriate management structure within the Company;
- Developing high quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives;
- Providing credible and agile leadership to the Executive Leadership Team, ensuring that they actively participate in the Team, contribute to the strategic thinking and development of the Company, and demonstrate integrity, moral ethics, sound judgment, and positive leadership, in all of their duties and interactions;
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired business results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission;
- Enforcement of adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain company's legal and business ethics;
- Leading the senior executive team;
- Formulating goals and setting deadlines for the Company;
- Providing strategic advice to the Executive Board;
- Actively leading and influencing the implementation and achievement of the current and future strategic and operational plans in line with the approved Corporate Plan;
- Leading the achievement of the Company's Financial Goals aligned with the Corporate Plan and consistently meeting the Key Performance Indicators;
- Strong focus on the growth of the Company's client base.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills and qualification : Have at least Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, finance or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have over 10 - 15 years of work experience in Finance/Banking industry within a global environment, inclusive 10 years in Senior Executive Management position; Have experience working with international clients; Have good understanding of technology market dynamics and trends. Demonstrate strong management skills that will lead to the creation and continuity of a strong and stable team; Have expertise in compliance and regulations; Have solid knowledge of all lending, operations, finance, information technology and organization; Have sales, marketing and/or business development background; Have experience in developing profitable strategies and implementing vision; Have strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles; Have analytic abilities and problem-solving skills. Preferably evolving in a FinTech environment over the past 4-5 years. Be relocating to one of the European capitals. Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is A MUST.
MINIMUM 10 years of experience in BANKING SECTOR - MUST!
Huge career growth opportunity working with an experienced management team. Opportunity to relocate internationally.
Çeşitlilik ve Kapsayıcılık
Michael Page olarak çeşitlilik ve kapsayıcılığa inanıyoruz. Cinsiyet, ırk, yaş, din veya cinsel yönelim ya da dışlayıcı olarak kabul edilebilecek başka herhangi bir yönden ayrımcılık yapmadan eşit fırsatları savunuyoruz.