Commercial Risk Partner
Leading Global Technology & Finance Company
Commercial Risk Partner - (Advanced English is a MUST)
About Our Client
Our client is one the leading international technology & finance companies operating in Turkey.
The candidate will work with cluster's cross functional leadership team to understand the broader commercial challenges and strategy for growth.
- As a Commercial Risk Partner, candidate will be recognized as a valued contributor to supporting sustainable growth;
- Serve as a trusted & strategic advisor to the Cluster Leadership team on all risk issues;
- Develop partnerships with the Business, as First Line of Defense to identify, mitigate, monitor and report on risks impacting their business; Embed the 3 lines of defense and accountability within cluster;
- Lead Cluster Leadership Risk Sessions;
- In collaboration with the First Line of Defense (Cluster business teams) and Enterprise Risk team, drive the Cluster Risk Register's being maintained dynamically to improve forward looking execution of risk mitigation strategies;
- Prepare reports, briefings and other written products to update executive management on risk activities, issues and opportunities;
- Convey risk-related trends and developments to local country manager and leadership team through regular reporting;
- Manage relationships with issuers, acquirers, merchants, payment processors, service providers, regulators and law;
- Lead the responsible innovation initiative by assisting the company and its clients mitigate risks and embrace new technology improvements.
The Successful Applicant
Knowledge, understanding and experience of risk management practices in financial services. 10 years + experience working within a Risk and/or commercially focused role. Strong analytical skills. Track record in synthesizing complex information to produce impactful management information and analysis, and support informed executive decision making. Knowledge and understanding of relevant regulation. Strong Commercial understanding of business strategy, clients and their evolving requirements. Proven ability to build credible-long term effective working relationships, both internally and externally. Experienced in preparing/reviewing/delivering executive level communications, both written and oral. Control / corporate functional experience (Finance, Risk & Regulatory, Legal)
Cards /Payment Systems understanding PLUS.
Experience in the financial services is a MUST.
Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English is A MUST.
What's on Offer
Client offers a multinational environment, excellent salary and benefits package.
Diversity & Inclusion
At Michael Page we believe in diversity and inclusion. We defend equal opportunities without discriminating by gender, race, age, religion or sexual orientation or by any other aspect which could be considered as excluding.