Good Place to Work
Our client is a multinational company. The company is growing and is giving great importance of the development of its employees.
Reporting to the General Manager of the organization, the person will be responsible for following:
- Develop and manage external and internal corporate communication strategy that aligns with the brand's business objectives and company culture;
- Perform as the main contact point for all communications related projects;
- Lead development and execution of digital communications strategy;
- Responsible for employer brand perception communication;
- Implement sponsorships and corporate social responsibility projects from decision making to planning and execution stages;
- Lead all agency management processes.
The successful candidate should have minimum 5 years experience in a smilar role. University graduation is a must. S/he should be experienced in handling media responses to issues, A well organized and detail oriented person with an ability to multi-task, Excellent command of English, Strong communication skills, Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Need to be proactive with a strong internal drive.
A great career in a multinational company.