COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS ASSISTANT MANAGER
Career growth opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading banks with an international partner, operating in Turkey.
- Developing and designing compensation packages and policies aligned with the organisation's strategy;
- Assessing employees' needs by means of different elevation methods and techniques;
- Creation and improvement of salary, benefit and bonus systems;
- Alignment of all compensation systems to general conditions on banking industry as well as on legal regulations;
- Supporting line managers in their decisions about compensation packages;
- Preparation of regular audits and reports for information storage reasons;
- Taking active role in preparation and monitoring of human resources budget.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's or Master's degree; preferably in economics, econometrics, mathematics, statistics or engineering;
- Min. 4 years of experience in compensation and benefits function of HR;
- Excellent command of both verbal and written English;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office programs;
- Detail oriented;
- Strong analytic skills;
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
What's on Offer
Career growth opportunity in an international environment.